1) It all starts with a free creative-business strategy session. Request your session by message or by calling, and Juniper Law will contact you to set up a meeting.
2) During the creative-business strategy session, which can be held in person, over the phone, or via video-conferencing, there are four primary objectives:
- Get to know your attorney and allow your attorney to get to know you
- Allow the attorney to get to know your business
- Discuss your needs, wants, and short- and long-term goals of your business
- Discover various ways your attorney can address your needs, wants, and goals.
3) After your strategy session is complete, Juniper Law will draft and send you a tailored Service Plan Proposal with three plan levels: Green, Silver, and Bronze. Each plan will be customized based on what was learned in your strategy session. The Green plan will offer the highest value to you, with the Silver and Bronze plans offering incrementally less. And each plan will have a corresponding price point.
4) Once you choose which plan you would like, send the Service Plan Proposal back to Juniper Law with your selection,
5) When Juniper Law receives your selection, you will be sent an Attorney Representation Agreement (ARE). The ARE will spell out the scope of services Juniper Law will be completing and your payment terms. Once the ARE is signed and returned to Juniper Law, we will officially have an attorney-client relationship, and Juniper Law will complete whatever services were mutually agreed upon.