* All claims of price savings from Trademarkia.com assume an application for a trademark comprised of both text and a graphic logo, a trademark search, and choosing to have a licensed attorney fill out your application. These are all services that are standard in the Juniper Law Fixed-Fee Trademark package.
Welcome! www.juniperlawfirm.com (the “Site”) is provided by The Juniper Law Firm, PLLC. By using this website, user agrees to the following terms and conditions:
1. No Legal Advice or Creation of Attorney-Client Relationship
Information contained on the site is intended to be general information. The information on this site is not intended to be and nor should it be understood as legal advice or to create an attorney-client relationship.
2. Copyright Notice
All content included on this Site including all text, graphics, logos, and software, is the property of The Juniper Law Firm, PLLC, unless otherwise noted, and is protected to the full extent of U.S. and international copyright laws. All content and the compilation of the components of this Site are the property of The Juniper Law Firm, PLLC and are protected by all applicable U.S. and international copyright laws. The Site and its content may only be used as permitted by The Juniper Law Firm, PLLC on the Site; all other uses, including reproduction, modification, distribution, transmission, republication, display or performance of the content on this Site is strictly prohibited.
The Juniper Law Firm, PLLC is not responsible for content placed on the Site by users and users warrant that all content they place on the Site does not violate the copyright of third parties.
The photograph of the letterpress on the home page is attributed to http://www.flickr.com/photos/dennis/2679373948/sizes/o/in/photostream/
“www.juniperlawfirm.com,” “The Juniper Law Firm, PLLC” are service marks of The Juniper Law Firm, PLLC. These marks and other graphics, logos, and service marks and trademarks of The Juniper Law Firm, PLLC may not be used in any way, except by the express written permission of The Juniper Law Firm, PLLC, in any manner that is likely to cause confusion, dilute the company’s marks, or in any manner discredits The Juniper Law Firm, PLLC.
All other trademarks, products names and company names and logos appearing on the Site are the property of their respective owners.
Users agree that they may not post on this Site comments or any other material, which are defamatory, vulgar, or may in any other way be offensive to others. The Juniper Law Firm, PLLC reserves the right to remove any comments or other content that violate this policy, and to take any other lawful actions.
5. Copyright Agent
If you believe that your work has been copied in any way on this Site that constitutes copyright infringement, please provide the following information, in writing, to The Juniper Law Firm’s agent (address to follow):
- An electronic signature of the person authorized to act o n behalf of the owner of the exclusive right which is allegedly being infringed upon;
- Identification of the copyrighted work that is alleged to have been infringed upon or, if more than one, a representative list;
- Identification of the material which needs to be removed or altered and a sufficiently detailed description of the location of the protected material on the Site;
- A sufficient means for the company to contact you, such as your address, telephone number, and email address (if available);
- A statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law and that you have authority to make such a statement;
- A statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information in your notice is accurate and that you are the copyright owner or authorized agent to act on the copyright owner’s behalf.
The Juniper Law Firm’s copyright agent for notice of claims of copyright infringement is:
The Juniper Law Firm, PLLC
321 S 2400 E
Heber City, UT 84032
The user agrees that the use of this site is undertaken at their own risk. No warranties are made by the company, its agents, or any of its employees or officers that the site will operate error-free or without interruption. No warranties are made as to the accuracy of the information on the site.
The site and its content contained therein are presented “as is.” The juniper law firm, pllc, its agents, affiliates, employees, or officers make no warranties of any kind, express or implied. To the full extent permissible by federal, state, and local law, the juniper law firm, pllc disclaims all warranties. The company is not responsible for any direct or indirect damages of any kind, including but not limited to any injury, loss, claim, or any special, exemplary, punitive, incidental, or consequential damages of any kind, arising form the use of this site.
7. Applicable Law
These Terms and Conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of Utah, without giving effect to its conflicts of law provisions. User hereby submits, through use of the Site, to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of the State of Utah and of any United States courts located within that jurisdiction for the purposes of any and all litigation arising out of the use of this Site. Use waives any objections to the forum of Utah for the lack of venue, forum non conveniens, or any other jurisdictional ground.
Juniper Law Firm, PLLC hereby disclaims any liability for information contained at linked sites, and any link to an external site is not an endorsement of the linked site’s content, message, or owner.